ADDITIONAL FIRST ANNOUNCEMENT
(format your presentation)
- Poster presentation: Please choose your size poster: - Portrait, 80 x 120 cm or - Landscape, 150 x 70 cm
- Oral presentation: will be max. 30 mins., in which 20 mins for your talk and 10 mins for discussion
2. Format your manuscript for BIENDONG 2022 Conference
- To be sure that your manuscript fit the topics of the conference as in the first announcement.
- The map of Vietnam's and islands’s waters should be fully indicated, including Hoang Sa and Truong Sa islands.
- Manuscript submitted for publication must be no more than 10 pages in length including images, tables and references. Appendices /annexes are not accepted.
- The manuscript of the article is formatted on A4 size paper, the margins are evenly aligned 2.5 cm, no columns. Typeface: Times New Roman, font size: 12, line spacing: single.
- Each presented result is selected as tables or figures, avoiding both forms.
- The illustrations must have a high resolution of at least 300 dpi, saved as an image file (*.jpg or *.tif)
- The scientific work must not been published in any form and must include the following parts:
- Manuscript title
- Full name and address of author(s)
- Abstract (max. 350 words)
- Keywords (max. 5 keywords)
- Material and Methods
- Discussion (can be combined with results)
- Conclusion (if any)
- References are arranged in alphabetical order
(Subject overviews or discourses from experts are accepted that do not follow the above structure)
NOTE: The submission deadline for abstracts has been extended to June 30, 2022. The deadline for submission of full-text reports is by July 20, 2022. Proceedings of the conference are expected to be printed on August 15, 2022.